Vertical Storage Lifts
For any business in Michigan with manufacturing, distribution, storage, or production facilities, these industrial vertical storage lifts are the key to optimizing your day to day operations.
Benefits of Shelving Automated Solutions
- Storage capacity can be adapted step by step, and units can be added, expanded or separated at a later time.
- Height-optimized units ensure every inch of storage space is effectively utilized; reducing storage footprint and increasing floor space by up to 80%.
- Vertical lift systems store and handle bulky, heavy parts with ease.
- The lift brings the requested item automatically to the access area in seconds; saving time ordinarily spent looking for materials.
- The enclosed safety design of the vertical lift system protects valuable inventory.
- The vertical lift design minimizes bending, reaching and lifting by employees, reducing the risk of on-the-job injuries by up to 75%.
- Increases productivity and pick rate, saving additional time and money.
- Increases inventory control by up to 100%, eliminating waste or loss of materials.
Vertical Lifts are completely enclosed motorized storage systems. At the center of the system is a computer-controlled positioning lift, aka the ‘extractor’. In front and behind it are the storage shelves, where materials are stored in height optimized containers. The storage containers are easily accessed with the push of a button by means of the extractor, which stores or retrieves the requested materials.
The required items are organized according to your specifications and are brought within seconds to the retrieval area at the optimal ergonomic height.
Our vertical lift storage module is available up to 58′ high with shelf capacities of up to 2,200 lbs. each. The truss framework is the strongest design possible, rated to bear loads of up to 132,000 lbs. Our vertical lift uses roller chains for limited noise and greater durability while providing a high load bearing capacity. The chain is rigid for exact positioning, and provides a non-slip hold in the case of an emergency stop.
Our comprehensive approach to delivering collaborative design and delivery solutions for workspace and industrial environments offers our customers efficiencies and single-source accountability.
Click to see more information on our material handling solutions.
WBE WOSB, DUNS: 060972817
OUJR4 TIN: 38-2111059
337215, 337214, 333922, 423420, 423450, 425120, 423830, 493190, 333999
Certified Women’s Business Enterprise
2328 Livernois Rd.
Toll Free: 855-362-0500